Independent living at The Lodge in Sisters
Independent Living at The Lodge in Sisters provides the best of all worlds to our residents. Independent residents enjoy active, engaging lifestyles that promote health, well-being and independence, along with a host of services and amenities, and peace of mind knowing additional care is offered when needed.
Residents enjoy a variety of private apartment sizes and convenient services that make life truly worry-free. Residents also benefit from healthy restaurant-style dining serving three delicious meals a day.
The Lodge was artistically designed with extensive common areas, amenities and unique features which include a 24-hour café, grand room with fireplace, enclosed porch, activities room with a quilting station, parlor/library, 14 themed gardens in a nature walk, areas for local artists to display artworks, multiple indoor and outdoor sitting areas, and outdoor patio areas with walking paths.
Our community takes advantage of this ideal location in Central Oregon, bringing the peaceful and calming scenery of Deschutes National Forest into a nature-themed community. The Lodge in Sister is approximately 30 minutes to Bend, 2.5 hours to Portland, 2 hours to Eugene, and minutes away from culture and history in downtown Sisters.
Amenities & Features
- Weekly housekeeping service including linen service
- Restaurant-style dining with an emphasis on fresh seasonal cuisine
- Full schedule of planned activities
- Scheduled transportation for activities, shopping and medical appointments
- Paid utilities, except phone
- Cable TV
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Landscaped courtyards
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Full service beauty salon available on site
- 24-hour Café for casual bites and social hour
- Library/Parlor with Hearth
- Media Theater room
- Game room
- Chapel to nurture your soul
- Grand room with fire place
- Fully equipped fitness center and classes